Sunday, September 14, 2008

Week number 2 (Getting back into it)

This overall was a good and bad week. As the exercise goes, I really think that my body is getting back into the swing of things. I am finding a little more power in the legs and i seem to be able to sustain a little more speed when running. It really isn't much, but I put in 58 miles on the trainer and 18 miles running. I know I am starting slow, but the miles I am logging are at near top speed so the going is a little tough.

The bad part of the week can be attributed to the death of my Garmin 305. I really, really love the watch, but this is my second one and it is killing me when it goes down. The worst part is it is my second watch in less than 6 months. I did purchase it from Walmart online and perhaps they only get the crappy ones. I am not sure what to do but I am on the lookout for something.

Until next week.

JTG

No comments: